Step One in Natren’s 3-step custom probiotic system:
This Lactobacillus acidophilus probiotic product provides support to the small intestine. Lactobacillus acidophilus prefers to reside along the walls of the small intestine, where most of the digestive process takes place. Acidophilus is also a resident beneficial bacteria in the oral cavity, vaginal tract, and part of the urinary system. It is available in dairy, or vegetarian/vegan appropriate dairy free probiotic formulas, each serving provides a minimum of 2 billion colony forming units (CFU). The concept is to build up the bacteria in the small intestines and repair this area, then one go to Step 2.
Step Two in Natren’s 3-step custom probiotic system: This Bifidobacterium bifidum probiotic product provides support for the large intestine. The large intestine serves as the body’s waste management and disposal system. It needs specific flora to help it maintain a healthy balance, which the Bifidobacterium bifidum bacteria strain provides. Bifidobacteria prefer to reside along the walls of the large intestine. Bifido bacteria are the second most prolific group of bacteria found in a healthy human being. Japanese researchers claim that bifido bacteria are the most beneficial bacteria to human health.
Step Three in Natren’s 3-step custom probiotic: This Lactobacillus bulgaricus probiotic supplement provides support throughout the digestion process*.
Natren’s Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 super strain is a transient beneficial bacteria that travels through the digestive tract with food through the process of digestion. Each serving of Digesta Lac® provides a minimum of 2 billion colony forming units (CFU) of Lactobacillus.
HEALTHY TRINITY SYSTEM®
The Healthy Trinity System is an easy to use three-step probiotic supplement system for optimal overall and digestive health. This custom probiotic system is a great starter and maintenance program to provide helpful levels of beneficial bacteria throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
Some bacteria are naturally competitive, competing with their neighbors for space and resources. So Natren keeps each bacteria species in the Healthy Trinity System in separate bottles to guarantee our probiotic product potency.
We are the only custom probiotic manufacturer and distributor to keep the strains separate for your benefit. This method allows you to experiment and decide which probiotic supplement program is best for you. Taking probiotic supplements can be like going to the gym – a workout program that benefits one individual may not have the same results for a different individual. This kit allows you to mix and match, layer together, and experiment with different amounts to find the most beneficial effect on your digestive health. Each kit contains:
- Megadophilus® provides the “good bacteria” Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (in dairy based powder) or NAS super strain (in dairy free vegetarian/vegan capsules), 2 billion colony forming units (CFU) per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS and DDS-1 are two of the acidophilus strains that particularly benefit the small intestine.
- Bifido Factor® provides Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion CFU per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth is one of the bifidum strains that particularly benefits the large intestine.
- Digesta-Lac® provides Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, 2 billion CFU per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram).Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 benefits the entire gastrointestinal tract.
- Dosage takes 1/8 tsp in the morning on an empty stomach in a little bit of water (100ml). Stand for 5 mins, drink, work up to the full dosage on the bottle. A philosophy to heal the gut is to take one strand of Probiotics and let that strand heal and seal, then go to Step 2 and do it by itself or add to what you are doing, then to Step 3 then your body will be able to handle many bacterial combinations better.
- Q. How often should I be taking Probiotics?
A. Note: This is Natasha Trenev’s personal opinion and should not be construed as medical advice. ( Please consult with a medical doctor if you need more information) “The dynamics of the internal 100 trillion microorganisms changes continually according to the following factors: genetic predisposition, aging, daily stress, consumption of antimicrobial substances including antibiotics, a poor diet that favors the growth of undesirable microorganisms, travel, microbes found in food, air, and water and daily elimination of waste. Up to 40% of dried weight fecal matter is bacteria thus a tremendous shift happens whenever we have a bowel movement. There are no other more compelling reasons to consume probiotic beneficial bacteria than the ones listed. I often tell people you like to eat and drink every day, why wouldn’t you want to positively influence the most important ecological factor for your health? I believe it is more important than diet and exercise…but that is my opinion based on 40 years of research in this field.” https://youtu.be/fk3sW_pcC98